Term of use
Please read the terms and conditions of use carefully.
By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described herein and all terms incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to all these terms, do not use this website.
- Registration and Privacy
- Right to make amendments
The users of this website are responsible for the accuracy of the information already provided and any information that may be provided in future, including, but not limited to, all personal data and professional declarations;
- Third-party content
The website contains information provided by third parties. The website also provides links to other websites other than this one. Editrice Salus Internazionale Srl shall not take on any responsibility for the information provided by third parties or for the content of websites accessible via third-party websites whose link is on this website;
- Advertisements and offers; third-party products and services
Editrice Salus Srl may publish third-party advertisements on the website or otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services on the website. Your business negotiations or correspondence with said third parties, and any terms, conditions, guarantees or declarations relating to said negotiation, will be solely between you and said third parties. Editrice Salus Internazionale Srl shall not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage occurring following said negotiation or following the presence of said third-party information on the website;
- Exemption from guarantees
Editrice Salus Internazionale Srl does not explicitly or implicitly guarantee the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability and usability of the information contained on this website;
- Responsibility statements
By accessing the website and its services, you agree to:
- not use the website or the material contained therein to pursue illegal purposes or as a means of disclosing or transmitting, in any way, material or content intended to request an illegal activity;
- do not use the website to interrupt, damage or affect the efficiency of part or all of it or in a manner that would damage the website’s effectiveness or operation;
- do not use the website to transmit or place viruses or any other defamatory, offensive, obscene or threatening material or material that might in some way cause discomfort, inconvenience or any damage;
- do not use the website in such a way as to commit an offence against people or companies (including, but not limited to, copyright or privacy rights);
- do not use the site to transmit material for advertising and/or promotional purposes without the written permission of Editrice Salus Internazionale Srl.
Users also guarantee that content is sent to the website via their account by people who have reached the age of consent. For minors, the materials must be examined and authorised by people with parental authority.
Editrice Salus Internazionale Srl is not responsible for the material used and/or the conduct of users while browsing the website. Furthermore, it shall not take on any responsibility in relation to the transmission on the reader’s computer of any viruses and harmful content originated by third parties;
- Material and content sent by users
Users cannot send, distribute or in any case publish any defamatory, slanderous, obscene, pornographic, abusive material, or any material regarded as illegal for any reason in any of the areas created for this purpose. Users cannot publish confidential information or information that allows for a personal identification of personal information. Users cannot post information such as the password, usernames, telephone numbers, email addresses of other users, unless they are accessible to the general public online.
The user undertakes not to engage in violent behaviour or to verbally attack other users, to avoid using slanderous terms and nor to intentionally interrupt conversations with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or with actions aimed at selling products or services. The user agrees not to use violent or discriminatory terms on the grounds of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disabilities or anything else.
Comments can only be used for non-commercial purposes.
Users are personally responsible for the content of their comments. While Editrice Salus Internazionale Srl is not able to ensure a prompt verification on each message received and therefore is not responsible for its content. In any case it reserves the right to cancel, move, modify messages that, at its sole discretion, appear abusive, defamatory, obscene or infringe copyright and trademark laws and in any case are unacceptable;
Editrice Salus Internazionale Srl reserves the right to suspend or disable access to the website for users who violate the terms specified in this document. If the breach results in harm to third parties, the user who commits the violation agrees with this document to indemnify and hold Editrice Salus Internazionale Srl harmless from and against any loss, damage or expense.